- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- cherry tomatoes for garnish
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions, but do not add salt. Drain in colander. Run cold water over macaroni to cool. Drain thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Add macaroni, celery, green pepper, red pepper, and onion to bowl. Toss to coat. Place salad on a seving platter. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.